Digital Albums

Kissin' My Lips International

Olivia Leng

In cart Not available Out of stock

Olivia Leng's second album featuring a mix of pop, hip-hop, rap, latin, and k-pop.

Read more… close
/
  1. 1 My Lip Stain 03:18
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  2. 2 Kissin My Lips 02:56
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  3. 3 (오빠) I Know What You Like 02:52
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  4. 4 Big 02:13
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  5. 5 Santana 03:51
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  6. 6 Butterfly Man 02:43
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  7. 7 Let Me Breathe 02:50
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  8. 8 Tu Dices Besame 02:08
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  9. 9 Lovin' Crazy 03:05
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /

Take it Baby!

Olivia Leng

In cart Not available Out of stock
Read more… close
/
  1. 1 The It Song 02:30
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  2. 2 Boy Don't Do Dat 03:07
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  3. 3 Take It 02:40
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  4. 4 Inside My Dream 02:57
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  5. 5 Beat On Overload 02:24
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  6. 6 Nothin' But Ash 04:42
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  7. 7 Didn't Know 04:02
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  8. 8 Illia 02:36
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  9. 9 Tryin' To Get Me (Harder, Hotter) 03:15
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  10. 10 My Scars 03:07
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  11. 11 Friendzone 04:22
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  12. 12 Neverland Love 02:57
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  13. 13 This Is It! 02:26
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /
  14. 14 Fallin' In Love 02:52
    In cart Not available Out of stock
    /

Olivia Leng Music on Other Platforms

#olivialengofficial + Pencils of Promise Fundraiser

Books by Olivia Leng

Donate to the Next Album for Charity

As a singer-songwriter I support the NAMM Foundation charity. 

This foundation funds  research, grants and advocacy in support of music education; something I am passionate about as a former  educator and a musician myself.

By donating here you are not only supporting the production of my next album, but the development of future artists and musicians as well.

When you donate through the link below 70% of your donation will be directly passed to the NAMM Foundation as unrestricted funds. The remaining 30% will be used towards developmental and administrative  costs of producing my album. The more you donate the more help you can give!!  A portion of the proceeds of the album will also be given to  the NAMM Foundation. 

PLEASE DONATE!